Thank you Portland for your continued support. Now lets party with some of our favorite local brews, food, friends and tunes!
- Mosart212 at 5PM
- DJ Babyjay at 7PM
- Sebago Brewing - Single Hopped IPA - Hopped with Idaho 7 hops.
- Allagash Brewing Company - Double U - American, 7% ABV. Belgian blonde fermented in napa Chardonnay barrels with Brett
- Shipyard - Old Thumper on Cask - Extra Special Ale, 5.60% ABV. Non-traditional English Bitter
- Maine Beer Co - Beer III - American Black Ale, 5.50% ABV. Massive hop aroma and flavor, finishes dry with a touch of chocolate and coffee.
- Foundation - Epiphany - Maine IPA, 8%. Citrus, tropical fruit and pine blend.
- Foundation - Forge - Russian Imperial Stout, 10%. Jet black, potent, and brimming with roasted malt and chocolate flavors.
- Bissell Brothers - Substance - American IPA, 6.5% ABV. Flagship, brightly dank ale that threads many needles.
- Bissell Brothers - Coffee AWFS - Porter, 8.0% ABV. Porter with Coffee by Design coffee beans,
- Marsh Island - Downrigger - American IPA, 6.8% ABV. A showcase of hops, including Warrior and Amarillo, completed by a generous dry-hopping with Citra and Galaxy.
- Marsh Island - 20 Gauge - American IPA, 7.2% ABV. High volumes of whirlpool and dry 100% U.S. Domestic hops.
- Rising Tide - Mockingfish - Gose 3.9% ABV. Aged in Tequila Barrels
- Pub Pretzel $5
- Buffalo Cauliflower $5
- Chef's Choice Dog $5 Sweet or Spicy
- ANNIVERSARY SAUSAGE $10 - 5 spiced 5 citrus, topped with housemade BBQ sauce